LiRo VDC Careers
The Virtual Design and Construction team at the LiRo Group, a leading A/E/C firm in the tri-state area, is poised for continued growth. We are leaders in providing the latest in visualization, 4D modeling and scheduling, clash detection, quantification and simulation for some of the largest and most interesting construction projects in New York City. We are constantly on the cutting-edge of technology, researching and implementing the best innovative tools to integrate into design, construction and operations workflows.
Our small Virtual Design and Construction team, based in lower-Manhattan, is expanding rapidly. We are a diverse group of tech-savvy engineers, designers and construction managers, and are passionate about making buildings more efficient and less wasteful. LiRo offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits plan, and opportunities for training. Please email your resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
BIM / Revit Modeler
We have high standards for our models, and thus our modelers too. Qualified candidates should have in-depth knowledge of, and experience using, Revit in the field of Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management.
- Create LOD 300 & 400 models using Revit Architecture.
- Interface with Construction/Design teams in coordination meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering or Construction Management preferred.
- Research, develop and implement improved workflows
- Knowledge in Autodesk products' API is a plus.